Your legacy gifts to the Fuller Endowment provide Fuller with resources for scholarships, teaching, research, and library resources to achieve its mission. Over the years, generous supporters like you have used legacy gifts to establish endowed funds for students, faculty, innovative academic programs, and many other purposes. Your legacy gift to the endowment makes an important investment in Fuller's future impact.
BENEFITS OF MAKING AN ENDOWED GIFT
- Your legacy gifts to the Fuller Endowment provide resources to support students through scholarships, recruit faculty who are leading scholars in their disciplines, and produce the highest level of academic research and publications.
- Your legacy gifts help students delve more deeply into their studies, grappling honestly with the challenges of this era so they may better understand and engage in God's work in the world.
- The legacy gifts you make from your estate help faculty take their scholarship to the next level and deliver the rigorous theological education Fuller is known for—from generation to generation—without losing touch with its evangelical identity.
HOW THE FULLER ENDOWMENT WORKS
- The Fuller Endowment consists of your legacy gifts, current gifts, and other assets that are invested over time and generate a steady, reliable source of financial support for the seminary.
- Fuller invests the Fuller Endowment to maintain the purchasing power of the endowment's assets in perpetuity while generating investment returns for current operational needs.
- Each year, a portion of the endowment's investment income is used for strategic activities or programs consistent with donor wishes.
If you have any questions about making a legacy gift to the Fuller Endowment, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions that you have.